Carbon Trust Publications
John Pooley has been involved as author or co-author of a number of Energy Efficiency Best Practice programme (EEBPp) and Carbon Trust publications. The very early publications are not available in an electronic form unless scanned which makes for very large files with poor quality. Later EEBPp and some Carbon Trust publications were produced under Crown Copyright so we can provide links to those. However, later Carbon Trust publications were published under a Carbon Trust copyright, so we are not able to provide these.
Listed below are the CT publications for which John Pooley was either the author or co-author.
- FOCUS on energy: a practical introduction to reducing energy bills
Good Practice Guides
- CTC 733 – An energy management best practice model for Scottish local authorities
- CTG 022 – Purchasing power – Helping manufacturing companies in Northern Ireland buy and use electricity efficiently
- CTG 027 – Energy management technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG 030 – Motors and drives technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG 031 – Office equipment technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG 054 – Energy management – A comprehensive guide to controlling energy use
- CTG 055 – Energy surveys – A practical guide to identifying energy saving opportunities
- CTL 084 – Energy efficiency in retailing
- GPG 031 – Computer Aided M&T
- GPG 231 – Introducing information systems for energy management: Download pdf > GPG231
- GPG 235 – Managing people, managing energy: Download pdf > GPG235
- GPG 315 – Energy & resource management, a guide for managers in the minerals industries: Download pdf > GPG315
- GPCS 165 – Energy management & training on a multi-process site – ICI FCMO
- GPCS 214 – Energy saved raising employees’ awareness – ROVER
- GPCS 224 – Energy efficiency & world-class performance – THORN LIGHTING
- GPCS 264 – A corporate approach to energy and the environment – THE BODY SHOP
- GPCS 289 – Team building & energy saving – FARLEY HEALTH PRODUCTS
- GPCS 326 – Adopting a corporate approach to energy management – NUCLEAR ELECTRIC
- GPCS 401 – Load matching fans & motors in the non-ferrous sector – H J ENTHOVEN
JPC also has an extensive library of other Carbon Trust publications (in pdf format).
If you are looking for a CT publication and cannot find it on-line, drop us an e-mail and we will see if we can provide a copy – copyright allowing – at no charge.