Carbon Trust Publications
John Pooley has been involved as author or co-author of a number of Energy Efficiency Best Practice programme (EEBPp) and Carbon Trust publications. The very early publications are not available in an electronic form unless scanned which makes for very large files with poor quality. Later EEBPp and some Carbon Trust publications were produced under Crown Copyright so we can provide links to those. However, later Carbon Trust publications were published under a Carbon Trust copyright, so we are not able to provide these on this website.
Listed below are the CT publications for which John Pooley was either the author or co-author.
- FOCUS on energy: a practical introduction to reducing energy bills
Good Practice Guides
- CTC733 – An energy management best practice model for Scottish local authorities
- CTG022 – Purchasing power – Helping manufacturing companies in Northern Ireland buy and use electricity efficiently
- CTG027 – Energy management technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG030 – Motors and drives technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG031 – Office equipment technology guide – Best practice in Northern Ireland
- CTG054 – Energy management – A comprehensive guide to controlling energy use
- CTG055 – Energy surveys – A practical guide to identifying energy saving opportunities
- CTL084 – Energy efficiency in retailing
- GPG031 – Computer Aided M&T
- GPG231 – Introducing information systems for energy management: Download pdf > GPG231
- GPG235 – Managing people, managing energy: Download pdf > GPG235
- GPG315 – Energy & resource management, a guide for managers in the minerals industries: Download pdf > GPG315
- GPCS165 – Energy management & training on a multi-process site – ICI FCMO
- GPCS214 – Energy saved raising employees’ awareness – ROVER
- GPCS224 – Energy efficiency & world-class performance – THORN LIGHTING
- GPCS264 – A corporate approach to energy and the environment – THE BODY SHOP
- GPCS289 – Team building & energy saving – FARLEY HEALTH PRODUCTS
- GPCS326 – Adopting a corporate approach to energy management – NUCLEAR ELECTRIC
- GPCS401 – Load matching fans & motors in the non-ferrous sector – H J ENTHOVEN
JPC also has an extensive library of other Carbon Trust publications (in pdf format).
If you are looking for a CT publication and cannot find it on-line, drop us an e-mail and we will see if we can provide a copy – copyright allowing – at no charge.